Tic Tac Toe by Category:
Latest Tic Tac Toe Games
How to play Tic Tac Toe (Rules)
Traditionally, this game is played on a grid with 3x3 cells. Although there are options with grids and more. The rules are:
- There are two players - one puts crosses, the second - noughts;
- The cells are filled by the participants, in turn. The goal of the game is to build a straight line diagonally, vertically, or horizontally;
- When the pieces are in this order, they are crossed out, and the winner is the one who built the line;
- At the same time, you need to prevent your opponent from building a solid line. That is, you need to interfere - put a cross or a nought so that the second player cannot draw three figures in a row;
- If no one managed to build a line, It's a draw.
Pretty simple, but fans of logic puzzles perform calculations and comparative analysis on the game, looking for the best options for winning. If you find such an option, you will always be a winner.
Types of Tic Tac Toe on the Game-Game website
Of course, the essence is the same everywhere, but for a change, we have put together a whole collection of Tic Tac Toe for you:
- On a white background;
- in a notebook;
- In the stone age;
- On the Sunset;
- On the school board;
- 3D - volumetric;
- With trolls and stuff.
There are classic tic-tac-toe (3 by 3), as well as extended versions - 4x4, 5x5, 7x7, and others. There are a lot of options: large, small, simple, complex, endless (no limits), for kids and adults. You can play together online or with artificial intelligence. In any case, it will be interesting - come in and play now! Now you do not need to search Google looking for mini-games, everything is here without registration.